This article covers some of the basic tools found in the Action Menu of the PrismHR Manager Portal. Click here to log into the Manager Portal and get started.
Opening the Action Menu
The 3-bar icon in the upper right-hand corner of the My Employee tool is the Action Menu. Click on the Action Menu to populate several additional functions that are specific to the employee. Below are some of the Action Menu's primary functions:
- Benefit Overview - this allows you to view the insurances that are active for the individual employee as well as what type of coverage they’ve enrolled in and their contributions. This can be useful if you want to confirm that the employee is enrolled in benefits, or if they have questions about their deductions.
- Change User Password - If the employee has forgotten their password, you can change it for them from the Change User Password action menu tab.
- Documents - Documents can be uploaded directly into and housed within the employee’s file. Documents can include any items related to the employee, including onboarding documentation, performance reviews, written warnings and more. On the right hand side of the document window, under ESS, you check the box share the file and make it available to the employee inside their employee portal under their My Documents tab.
- Payroll Vouchers - Click here and select the appropriate payroll period under the banking tab. From here click on Reprint Check Stubs to produce a PDF that can either be printed or saved for the employee.
- Reprint Form W-2 - Click here and select the appropriate tax year, then click Run. This will produce a PDF that can then be printed out for the employee.
If you have additional questions, please contact our support team at email@example.com.